If you have any need for our products, please contact us in time
Calcium Silicate Board
Rock Wool Board
Glass Wool Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Construction Steps of Special Insulating Nails for Rock Wool
Posted by:Yolanda Date:27.May.2019
The following is the construction steps of special insulating nails for rock wool: Location, borehole drilling, meshing, implatation, knock in:
1. Location: After the insulation board is pasted on the wall, the anchorage point is determined.
2. Borehole drilling: through the in-place insulation board, drill holes according to the specified size (note: the actual depth of the wall should be more than 7CM);
3. Meshing: The rod body of the heat preservation nail passes through the heat preservation plate, so that the four ribs of the heat preservation nail mesh with the heat preservation plate;
4. Implantation: insert the nail pipe directly into the drilled nail hole until the insulating plate is close to the insulating plate.
5. Knock in: Knock the matching plastic nails into the nail pipe with a hammer (the plastic nails should be parallel to the insulation board).